What computer software can I use to separate sounds of a recording?

by 12:56 PM 0 comments
Removing Background Noise from Audio

Question:

I have a recording with people talking and background noise. What computer software can I use to separate each person's voice and background noises?

My Answer:

If you're using Windows, "Audacity" is the best solution to your problem. This is very light and free tool for editing audio tracks professionally.
You can download it here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
You can find 100's of step-by-step tutorials on how you can remove background noise using Audacity. But if you find those tuts difficult, then I can also assist you.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment