Help with getting rid of getusaaall.info virus?

by 12:35 PM 0 comments
Getting Rid of Viruses

Question:

I have Avast! antivirus and every few minutes an alert pops up saying it has blocked a harmful webpage or file called "getusaaall.info". I don't think the virus is affecting my computer because it keeps getting blocked, but it keeps attempting to! The alerts are constant and occur even when I'm not using a browser. Please help!

My Answer:

You can try it by checking which files are currently running on your system.
1. Open task manager.
2. You'll see a "processes" tab (if you're using Windows 7), click on it.
3. Here you'll see a list of processes currently running, search through this list and find something related to "getusaaall"
4. Right click on it and select "Open File Location".
Now you'll be taken to the location where this malicious item is saved. Delete it from there.
I'm pretty sure problem will be solved :)

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment